FaroLive is an extremely old banking game that is sometimes referred to as faro. Farolive is an original American Faro. Our client is a leading US based Faro Game Provider and was looking to develop a Flash based Faro Card Game. He wanted a Flash based solution that would enable multiple players, from across the globe, to take part and play games, from the convenience of their homes.
The founder of The Farolive.com wanted to turn the card play game into an experience that was more interesting, fun-loving, and accessible for all types of users. To do that, he sought a way to create an authentic online multi-player card game where Maximum 10 players can play on a single Faro Card Table and Banker pays the bet in game.
Other Problems are :
1) Browser based application.
2) Available colors and font in a design,
3) Modifying and managing free betting amount which is awarded to every player.
4) The system for keeping track of the cards while the game is in motion.
The purpose was to Design & develop a fantastic Fero game website for playing online faro card game. Here Computer/game acts as a bank i.e. every matter related with the amount in the game is performed by the computer/game. Layout arrangement on which bet is placed remains stationary.
1. The application should meet the customer requirements.
2. Have real world like experience with advanced gaming technologies.
3. Application should provide all the features for enhancement.
4. Application should be user- friendly.
5. Application should be reliable.
1) Facilitates real time multi player, popular online Fero game.
2) Simple and intuitive user interface which results in faster performance and allows the users to
focus on game play.
MySQL Server was used for the back-end database process. Other technologies used are : AS3 HTML Flash PHP MySQL Web Technologies Flash Remoting XHTML