OpenERP Solutions in Denmark
OpenERP is an ERP and CRM system, specially designed for the integrated gestion of the resources of the company. It is used by millions of users worldwide to manage companies of all different sizes. OpenERP is known for its complete and modular structure which allows customers to start with one module and add other module later ona sper the requirements.
OpenERP is renamed as Odoo in May 2014. It was rebranded as the latest version of the software introduced apps including website builder, e-commerce, point of sale and business intelligence. It has various modules and are designed in a manner that tracks your progress in comparison with your competitors. The distinct features of OpenERP it helps businessess to improve their performance and exposure. It is very cost effective and flexible in nature. It can be customized as per the needs or requirements of the customer for providing various services to them.
OpenERP or Odoo is similar to many open source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are also provided by an active global community and a network of official partners. Thus, OpenERP is an advanced Open Source Business Application which is particularly designed for providing a bunch of ERP tools to all types of businesses.
Features of OpenERP
- It is a web based information system facilitating real time statics and it can be customised as per the requirements.
- It is more flexible than any other ERP as it allows integration of various modules.
- It is available without incurring any license cost.
- It is easy to use, robust and flexible.
- It has dynamic dashboards that helps in consolidation of data in real time and designing custom report.
Why Medma Infomatix – Denmark for OpenERP
To answer this question of various customers we have the advantage of our expert team for:
- OpenERP Implementation
- New module creation
- Modification of existing modules
- OpenERPTechnical & Functional Training / Consulting services
- Integration with Magento e-commerce platform
- Data Migration from existing systems to OpenERP
- OpenERP Maintenance and Support
- Customization of standard modules