The Client is a leading developer of iphone, android games, facebook applications, flash applications and entertainment with a core expertise in publishing world-class web and mobile applications. The project involves the development of a gaming website and installable applications for multiple platforms; which will host a new card game called “The Fourth Horse”.
The project involves the development of a gaming website and installable applications for multiple platforms which will host a new card game called “The Fourth Horse”. This project have the following properties in a broad view- The project involves development of the following software entities.
1) A Gaming website.
2) A Facebook application for marketing and light weight gaming. It is a basic version of the main game found on the main website.
3) A desktop application built in Adobe AIR which allow the game to be played in the form of a installable native application.
In this project we have worked on the development of the game in Flash for both the web platform and the Facebook version of the game. The Desktop application is developed using Adobe AIR technology. It is an independent desktop application platform of the game with full features.
There are two maun aims in the game of The Fourth Horse. The first is to capture a Royal House and the second is to prevent your opponents from capturing a royal house. Preventing your opponents from winning is a unique element in the game of The Fourth Horse. A player wins a game by collecting a Royal House of Jack, King, Queen and Knight. The Fourth Horse is played with custom cards, which include a set of cards that form a Royal House, a set of number cards in each of the four suits, and four wild cards in the form of the four horses.
The ultimate goal of the game is to capture or, in other words to collect and table a Royal House before any other player. Specifically the winning player must collect and table the Jack, Queen, King and Knight of one suit before any other player. A unique feature of the game is that players can attack their opponents. To be able to attack an opponent a player must collect and place face up on the table one of several possible attacking combinations.
Medma Infomatix has helped Client to radically transform this card game idea into a fantastic game and Application “the 4th Horse”. This is not a gambling game. Players will be able to earn prize money by winning tournaments. The money won will be a percentage of the total registration pool for that particular tournament.
1) Development of the game in flash for both the web platform and the Facebook version of the game.
2) A PayPal payment gateway and a Bank Payment Gateway integration for money transactions in website.
3) Auto detection of the user’s language.
Our Approach is to develop a gaming website and installable applications for multiple platforms which will host a new card game called “The Fourth Horse”. The application provides A PayPal payment gateway and a Bank Payment Gateway integration is included to allow purchases of things such as memberships and subscriptions, the payment of tournament fees and for the purchasing other products and services offered by the system. Our's challenge was to weave client’s idea into a completely functional flash based game and facebook application for user. The project involves the development of an Administrator Section for managing the various versions of the application; specifically, the website itself, the mobile applications, and the desktop applications. Our well experienced team of developers have worked on the development of system architecture which will perform cross platform synchronization between server side application and native mobile platforms. The entire application provides a graphical based game for playing as well as various social networking features.
1) Graphical based game to play along with social networking features.
2) Maximum 4 players can play on a table and game would be multi table if there are more than 4 players enrolled in a tournament.
3) It support left to right writing/reading languages and would be developed in following languages - English, Spanish, French, German, & Russian.
4) User can post topics and comments in a forum.
5) This is not a gambling game. Players will be able to earn prize money by winning tournaments. The money won will be a percentage of the total registration pool for that particular tournament.
6) Players who have won a round in one tournament may transfer to the equivalent position in another tournament without having to pay any additional registration fee.
7) Game will have automatic gestures which will be appreciations from the game program about good hand/move etc.
MySQL Server was used for the back-end database process. Other technologies used are :
The Fourth Horse
The 4th Horse is an incredible game that combines the excitement of a fight to the finish with the intense strategy of chess.